Your Cover aims to provide you with insurance which offers excellent quality and value, and a convenient and flexible website through which you can tailor your policy precisely to match your own circumstances.
We also aim to provide a high level of UK based customer service, ready to help you by phone whenever you need it.
We recognise that however hard we work to ensure that our product and service live up to your expectations, there may be an occasion where you feel that we have fallen short of the mark.
If you feel that this has happened, we ask that you either:
- Call our UK customer centre on 0844 209 0841; or
- Put your complaint in writing to The Customer Satisfaction Manager, Your Cover, 2530 The Quadrant, Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AW
We are committed to putting right any mistakes we have made, and to resolving any issue causing you concern.
Dealing With Your Complaint
When you make a complaint to our Customer Satisfaction Manager:
- If we cannot resolve your complaint by the end of the next working day, you will receive a letter within 5 working days to confirm that we have received it; that we understand what you are complaining about; and to explain what we will do next and who will be dealing with it;
- Our aim is to resolve your complaint swiftly and fairly, and in many cases will be able to do this within a few days. However, our service commitment is to try to resolve all complaints to your satisfaction within a maximum of 4 weeks
- If the details of your complaint mean that it cannot be resolved within 4 weeks, we will contact you again to let you know when you can expect to hear from us with a resolution
- If we have been unable to resolve the situation to your satisfaction within 8 weeks, we will continue to attempt to do so, but will also provide you with information about the Financial Ombudsman Service, in case you wish to refer your complaint to them
- Using our complaints procedure, or referring your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, will not affect your legal rights
Even if you wouldn’t go as far as to say you had a complaint, there may be something about our service, or the way we do things, that you just feel is not quite up to scratch, or could be done better. We welcome feedback of this kind, because this helps us to refine and improve our service and our products. However, we also want positive feedback. If we are doing something well, please tell us or, if one of our team delights you, please tell us why so we can thank them on your behalf.
Please send us your comments using our feedback form
or send your comments in writing to:
Customer Satisfaction Department
2530 The Quadrant
Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No. 121849.